WIN A DOMAIN NAME :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Hello again,
I am feeling really generous again.  I have 5 domain name to give away, the domain name will be registered in your name and its completely your to do as you please with. The domain name could be any of the following extension:

.com
.net
.org
.info
.biz
.co.uk
.me.uk
.org.uk

What you need to do to win? Post 50 or more sensible posts in this forum and the domain name is yours. I did a similar competition in my other forum www.ukwebmasterworld.com/webmaster-world/ and I have had 2 winners so far. I am looking forward to the first winner at webmasterserve.com

Temi

G

Guppy

could you explain how this is going to happen?  Does that include any provider aswell?

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Guppy,
It includes anyone and everyone including the founder of webmasterserver.com :) 

But as I will  counting the post from today and like I said in the rule the post MUST be sensible and not just one line post saying nothing

Thanks
Temi

G

Guppy

I know but i was tring to clearify for the post for people, lol.  What i mean is like do you deside where the domain is hosted like godaddy, registerfly, ect.  or do you allow for the person getting the domain name choose.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Guppy,
The domain will be registered at openSRS, Directi or registryfly, I  have account with those tree registry.  You can transfer the domain to  any other registry you like once its handed over to you but.

The domain is your property, it will be registered in your name and there are no conditions attached to it once you won it.

Thanks
Temi

A

Ardenn

So you get to choose the domain name?  Thats really neat!  I have a few doman names I would really like to get!

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Then go for it Ardenn,
The minute you contribut enough post to get the domain name, let me know and the domain name  of your choice is yours :)

Temi

A

Ardenn

When my number of post hits 106 then you will have your first winner.  ** will you please state how long the domain name will be registered to us for with this contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.