Windows 7 Beta Available For Download Legally From Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamPlayer

Yellow Belt
Microsoft's Chief Executive Office, Steve Ballmer, has announced that the beta version of the company's next flagship operating system, Windows 7, will be available as from tomorrow, Friday, for download (ed: although it is expected to expire at the end of July).

During his keynote speech at the 2009 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Ballmer said that Windows 7 would allow users to access their content from any device, navigate seamlessly across them and promised that setting up new home networks would only take three clicks.

Ballmer also showed the new Windows Live which he said is Microsoft's cloud solution for " communication, sharing and keeping your life in sync on the PC, mobile and on the web" and will unite more than 50 social networking tools, services and websites, like Twitter, Bebo, Myspace and more.

The build which will be offered tomorrow will almost certainly be the 7000 one which was demoed at Microsoft's Professional Developers Conference (PDC) late last year.

itproportal.com

Luq

Yellow Belt
Thanks for sharing the news...
I hope it will come with lot improvements over Vista as far as performance is concerned.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
I am looking forward to the surface feature of Windows 7, I think it will be a lot of fun to use and OS that does not require mouse but the touch of your fingers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.