Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Experience Withdraw Skrill Dollars In Pakistan

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Furqan Rashid, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    Withdrawing money from skrill account is easier and convenient as it is dirctly transferred to your personel bank account in your local currency.
    In order to withdraw funds into you bank account from skrill you need to link your account . For that skrill provides a banker confirmation form. Just fill it and get it signed from your bank. Now You can easily withdraw skrill $'s into your bank.

You can also sale skrill dollars to various e currency changers in Pakistan. They will get the dollars in their account and will pay you in Pakistani Currency. E currency changers provide a bit lower rates.

2. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    I am not sure if the Skrill payment processing is active in Pakistan. Lastly, My one Pakistani pal told me that he has no active option to withdraw funds that is why they use their UK/UAE relatives PayPal to transfer here and there money and then finally in Pakistani bank.

There definitely should be a working payment processing for small countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh. There are seo enthusiasts too!

3. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    Yes of course skrill payment processing is available in Pakistan. I use skrill account to withdraw funds from different freelancing websites. It is linked to my bank account as well. Paypal is not available here but still there are currency changers who gets the Paypal dollars and pay us in local currency.

4. jazzvaga

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +19 / -0
    Skrill / Wire / Moneygram / Payoneer are some options that people from PAK prefer to get money from outer nations.

This is a bad thing from paypal restricting services there as its almost available in all those places where there is a large crowd of people in freelancing!

5. fsdqasmia

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    I'm from Pakistan, using Payoneer debit card to withdraw funds using ATM machines. But I need to know if there is any way to get Skrill debit card in Pakistan to cash out the Skrill funds.

6. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    I have not personally withdrawn skrill funds in Pakistan. SMost of the time I exchange them with my friends for money as cash. However, they allow bank transfer to Pakistan. Therefore, we can easily receive funds in the bank account. Also, we can easily get the funds using the Skrill Credit Card. They are offering a card just like Payoneer. However, it is not free and has a cost. You can check the cost on their site and it is really affordable. I think it was around $36 or something. This is affordable for a lifetime card and can be sued to withdraw funds and for shopping online.

7. rayone

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +23 / -0
    I have a skrill account (formerly known moneybookers) for more than 4 years but their charges are too high every transaction therefore I avoid them. Lately I have heard they have changed their policies but that is not a popular money processor for me. But I am glad you have this choice to transact your online funds.

8. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    I guess their rates are not that much higher as you are saying. BTW which method do you prefer for online transactions.

9. rayone

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +23 / -0
    @Furqan Rashid@Furqan Rashid I have not done any transaction with Skrill in last 3 years as this account was created for one site Expertscolumn only and later they paid directly to our bank accounts so there was no need left. But as long as I used it they used to carge something like 1.5 British Pound every transaction. Even to verify your cards or withdraw would cost me the same in my country.

10. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    I don't know which country you are using Skrill for? By the way, they don't charge that much amount for each transaction. I have been using it for a while and most of the time the transaction is free. Otherwise, the fee is only a few cents per transaction. This is absolutely fine for me because other payment processors are charging very high. Skrill is compelling with them by providing awesome services at low cost.

11. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    This is good news to the People in Pakistan. I believe that globalization has dramatically changed the way we handle transactions. If Skrilll is already available in Pakistan, other methods will surely consider a flourishing business in the country.