WMS Football (Soccer) Official Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabre

Yellow Belt
Thought I should make a good discussion thread about football, especially seen as there are lots of people from the UK here!

So, what team do you support? Who do you see getting relegated / promoted from each league? Who do you see winning the CL / FA cups?

Got to feel sorry for Luton today, who were relegated from the football league. I thought they fought so hard and I was hoping another team would go down instead of them. :(

RiverWire

Yellow Belt
Got a feeling ( although i kinda hate to say it ) that chelsea might actually win this , going to be a cracking match either way though.

As most of you know im Tottenham Hotspur Mad, i run my own Tottenham site too, This season id like Liverpool to win the league but i cant see it happening , another Man U Title i think.

CL im not sure about yet , i will reserve judgement until tonights game is out the way ;)

Not that i really care too much but my local team Norwich have gone down again but thats no real surprise with the way their club is run , reminds me a little how spurs was run under alan suger a little .

Sabre

Yellow Belt
Man U will definitely prefer Barca I would say :)

Thinking Man U will win Champions League and Premiership.

Status
Not open for further replies.