News/ Info Woman wins right to go topless

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkd_uk

Yellow Belt
A New York woman has been awarded £15,000 compensation for wrongful arrest for being topless.

Jill Coccaro was stopped and held for 12 hours for walking bare breasted through the city's streets.

The 27-year-old, who was eventually released without charge, claimed a police officer yanked her out of a patrol car by her hair and police took her to a hospital for a psychiatric evaluation.

Read more

gkd_uk

Yellow Belt
I agree

But what chance is there that some guy will turn evil after seeing a naked woman and cause an criminal offense. A high chance

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
I think because men are silly, people driving may pay more attention to the woman's tits rather than concentrate on the road and cause lots of accident :(

Mr Jolly

White Belt
I don't think men should be able to go topless. I'm all for a more victorian approach to nudity, especially at the beach or pool. Those one piece stripey swimming suits look great. :D

mark07

White Belt
First of all the women I think was rightly arrested for what she did as there are families and children who also are citizens using public places and incidence like these surely disturbs the social environment and should not be tolerated.

btw is there anything funny in the pic above or has my sense of humor faded??

Status
Not open for further replies.