Would it be useful for an online retailer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoli

Yellow Belt
We have been working on our ecommerce project for several months and I am a dedicated quality guy I wonder if our shopkeepers would find a Firefox toolbar useful?

These features are on the list regarding the extension:
-Aggregator of our ecommerce marketing RSS feeds.
-Searching function in our community forum.
-Displays linkpopularity according to Yahoo! and the number of indexed pages in Google.
-Display the number of saved bookmarks in the delicious and other major classic sb system. Article submission sites like digg would be excluded.
-Order alert system.
-Maybe an smtp email alert.

Please share your opinions, and list some more feature which may ease the merchant's life.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
If I was and online trader I will like all this features as a firefox extension. Because this day more and more shop owners are also having an ebay shop I will also like a feature that alerts me about my eBay shop as part of the extension.

Zoli

Yellow Belt
Thank you for your input Temi. This eBay shop feature sounds very good. I don't know how I missed the subjects of eBay stores. I though eBay is the world largest auction portal, now I see that it provides much more feature for traders, but I think it is a bit overpriced.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
I think eBay is over priced as well but because its unbelievably popular almost every online shop owners think they must have a shop on eBay and they seem to do.
So people buy things from ebay even though its cheaper to buy the same thing elsewhere online but somehow ebay has managed to hoodwink people into believing its the cheapest source of goods online.

Thank you for your input Temi. This eBay shop feature sounds very good. I don't know how I missed the subjects of eBay stores. I though eBay is the world largest auction portal, now I see that it provides much more feature for traders, but I think it is a bit overpriced.

Status
Not open for further replies.