Just Gossip Would you be able to cope without your pc/laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bionic Woman

Yellow Belt
Hard question lol.

I suppose I could but it would depend on how long it was for because I have a site to run and I am the only admin then I need to be there a lot.

But in terms of can I do without it, then not indefinately. :wink:

xtrafile

Yellow Belt
I could probably live for a while without it since my online communities have support (that includes gkd_uk!!! :) )

I'd need to find a computer to use though if I expected to be offline for more than a week or so.

hugodiaz

Yellow Belt
Firstly I am addicted to computers and the internet, there is no denying the fact. Also, I am really working hard on getting my website fully developed and off the ground.

Based on these two things alone, it would be very hard for me to go more than 2 days without my PC.

Haha, funny thing is that I might have to make do without a computer for a few days as I am moving on Saturday and my new place doesn't have a computer. I desperately need to get a new computer soon. Don't want to intrude on your thread, but any help with making a purchase would be greatly appreciated.

shadoweater

Yellow Belt
No computers

I work on computers but only cos I can do them. When i get home I go to gigs or play my guitar. I dont really use my computer / play lots of game...hence linux

minimal fuss

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.