www.shopwiki.co.uk - is your shop listed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
I come across shopwiki UK today. I think the popularity of Wikipedia has spurn a lot of web portal informing information using wiki format.

I think shop wiki is a great site to add your UK shop if your shop is now listed already. Its seems its free to add your shop.

The only downside I found is that you email address must be on the domain you are trying to add, perhaps they do this to reduce spamming but I find it incovinent because I want to add 3 stores and I don't use email address on any of the domains, I have to create email address on those domains just to submit my site to shop wiki.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Yes I do. I have over 50 websites, if I am to use email address on each site I will have over 50 email addresses :( I

have one single email address I us, emails from all my sites with contact page comes to that single email address so that I do not have to manage so many email addresses.

Don't you have a 'contact us' page on your sites?

TeamPlayer

Yellow Belt
Yes I do. I have over 50 websites, if I am to use email address on each site I will have over 50 email addresses :( I

have one single email address I us, emails from all my sites with contact page comes to that single email address so that I do not have to manage so many email addresses.
Ah, ok. So will they not accept a single email address or do they insist on a different one for each site?

Status
Not open for further replies.