You Are Vegetarian Or Non Vegetarian And Why?

steve taylor

White Belt
I like vegetables very much and eat daly different different vegetables like Ladyfinger potato brinjal coriander
So many advantage of eating vegetables your mind will be work properly and all vitamins are available in the vegetables Mostly People Like spinach it provide vitamin A it is good for our eyes. and so many advantages available when you eat vegetables.

masterbusiness

Content Writer
Vegetables are definitely a good choice if we want to follow a healthy diet and live a healthy lifestyle. They provide us with the nutrients that we need for health and maintenance so I always make sure I get at least one serving of veggies a day. In addition, vegetables reduce the risk of us having chronic diseases.

bharath

Days has been changed and vegetable prices are totally a different here. We are unable to buy some vegetables that require on time basis because of no production.
Lady finger, Tomatoe, Spinach, Carrots, Beetroot are some of my favorite vegetables in a month, but we don't have time for cooking that's a reason for losing Vitamins.
Weekly we will have Meat, or Chicken, fish once in a week.

Swati Mishra

Content Writer
I am vegetarian and i eat all vegetables like brinjal, lady finger, potato, pumpkin, cauliflower, spring onion these type of all vegetables i like very much. I don't like non- vegetarian food like meat, cheaken

RADHESHYAM GUPTA

White Belt
I am vegetarian because i like vegetables and fruits. In my family my mother cook delicious food and she is also cooking only vegetarian food that's why i like vegetarian.
In vegetarian foods a lot of Proteins, vitamins and minerals, They make you healthy, Strong and sharp minded so i suggest you be a vegetation and don't kill living organisms.

#scrapelink.com

I am non vegetarian and I enjoy all kinds of food. The key is to eat what you like to eat on a given day and time.

Sent from my SM-G550FY using Tapatalk