Your assistance is urgently required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friends and associates,I have been doing seo for the last three months.Initially i was getting results in google but for the last month or so my search results have deteriorated on a steady basis.Where i once had a search result of 32000 it has gone down to a meager 11000.Could anyone please explain as to why this has happened ,what are the precautions that i must take to avoid this particular disaster and does the search results on google determine the page rank of your website.I am extremely confused and in a dillemma .I need your assistance.kindly co-operate.

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
Friends and associates,I have been doing seo for the last three months.Initially i was getting results in google but for the last month or so my search results have deteriorated on a steady basis.Where i once had a search result of 32000 it has gone down to a meager 11000.Could anyone please explain as to why this has happened ,what are the precautions that i must take to avoid this particular disaster and does the search results on google determine the page rank of your website.I am extremely confused and in a dillemma .I need your assistance.kindly co-operate.
When you launch a new website you often get an initial boost of traffic as the website is new and fresh. Over time if you dont make improvements to your site by adding more content you will start to go down in the serps.

Keep building links and writing content and the traffic will return.

Mirror7

White Belt
Can you post the site? I think you could get more ideas about the reasons for your traffic to decrease? Are you sure your pages haven't got into the supplemented?

Status
Not open for further replies.