Just Gossip Your camera !

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkstar_tfd

Yellow Belt
Your camera !

This is a post for the photographers or photography amateurs to share their equipment.

My camera
Since I came with the ideea, I will start with my camera :

Canon 400D
55-80 lens
- no external blitz

256 MB card ( yes, I know it's a small one )

Editing software :

GIMP or Adobe Photoshop, depends on the computer I work on.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
This is my second digital camera, I bought my first digital camera when the first batch was released years and years ago. Its now quite huge and sort of outdated but it still take nice pic.
The new one is very slime and versatile

E

edyst3

I used to have Canon 350D but I sold it. Now I am looking new slr camera. Any suggestion? Canon or Nikon?

E

edyst3

What is your consideration to choose canon?

My friend said that nikon is good for outdoor. And canon can't beat it. Is it true?
Because I like to shot outdoor (nature, view, building, sea).
Canon could represent good image for indoor. and the image pixel is very sharp.
What is the resolution for 450?

darkstar_tfd

Yellow Belt
When you buy a camera you also think about the later costs for : grips, battery, blitz or lens. Canon compatible ones have an acceptable price.

Shooting outdoor is all about the lens! You got the right lens you take wonderful photos.

Camera should offer you also excellent software, and Canon does.

I think its 12MP.

Still, I have not asked you what exactly do you want to do with the camera ? Are you a professional or amateur photographer ?

E

edyst3

I am an amateur.
Still learning to take good photos.
I have some photos collection which I shot from my previous 350D.
Most of them about nature.
Do you use slr camera? How long have you been interested in photography? it seems that you are professional.

darkstar_tfd

Yellow Belt
No, not a professional, but used to do stock photography a while ago.

I use my srl mostly on events ( I update my websites with events around Timisoara ), but I also did a couple of photos of nature in Valea Jiului ( Romania ) in the mountain called Parang and Straja.

But my lens is nothing for nature. You can try a Sigma 55-200 for nature, for the start!

T

timothymoses

Hai friends

I use canon its very easy to handle its digital camera.......

darkstar_tfd

Yellow Belt
Ummm, I also think Canon does really good camera, yet I have not had any digital camera by Canon.

Only a Sony ( do not remember the model ) that had good lens and a Samsung.

Both worked OK for my digital times...

E

edyst3

I just bought Canon EOS 450D with EFS 18-55 mm Lens.
It's cool man...
My memory is Transcend 4GB...

Janna122003

Yellow Belt
to be honest., i dont have a camera of my own. most of the people just lend me their slrs and take pictures for them. bit hopefully someday i can have a dslr of my own. i normally use Nikon Cameras because they are very easy to use and they have vivid captures.

SenseiDesign

Yellow Belt
most time I'm using a SOny cybershot but sometimes when I are really focused on taking good photos I use the Eos 200D

Status
Not open for further replies.