Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Your Favorite Place To Work As A Freelancer?

Discussion in 'Freelancer Forum' started by cheezcarls, Jan 22, 2016.

1. djweb

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +14 / -0
    My favorite place is a Chocolate Cafe, but because its crowded much of the time, I rarely go there. Its cozy and nice. Other than that, I like my home. I do much more and everything I need is a stone's throw away - food, drink, family, etc.

2. coolyfrost

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    As a freelancer there is no better spot to work on than at home. You have all of the privacy and coziness necessary to be focused whilst working while also being able to use the fastest speed internet that you probably can have access to. I find that if I work outside of my house all of the distractions make me severely unfocused on my tasks.

3. Doominic anderson

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +21 / -0
    My best place to work as a freelancer is my home,where i feel very relaxed and give my 100% to work which is necessary to make the work best.
    At home there is no one who order me,and no one around me,which gives me a free and quite place where i do my work with full potential.
    The main advantage of working from home,i can also do my other works and take some rest while i need it but it doesn't happen in office environment.

4. SirJoe

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    I do most of my work at home but I really like working in libraries. It really helps you not to get distracted, at home I very often find myself wasting time looking at YouTube videos when I should be working.
    I think being in an environment that everyone is concentrating on what they are doing, can be really contagious and I am able to get a great deal more done in a library then I would at home.

5. suzzi winget

White Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    i think the best place to work and to be relaxed at the same time is your home.. so mine is my home where i can easily work without any pressure and with relax mood and that the reason i do my work with my full concentration...in office you also do it with full concentration but there you have to go through with pressure which can affect your work and you cant take a liitle bit rest while working in office but at home you can...so basically if someone is working online then the best option to work is work from home.

6. patrickkenyi

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +4 / -0
    My favorite place to work online is home. In addition to the reliable, fast internet connection, I also enjoy the privacy which, in my opinion, helps me to think more clearly. I also like listening to music on my speakers as I work; It is really difficult to find a place where I can enjoy all these luxuries, not to mention the cost (in both time and money) of going out.

7. briannagodess

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +18 / -0
    I'd say laptop only because I'm biased. I work from home as well and use a MacBook. I love that it's lightweight and its battery works quite long enough. It's durable and at first, seems daunting to use but I quickly got familiar with it.

I have tried using a keyboard for my tablet before but it's still too small. Nothing beats normal sized keyboards on laptops and desktops. But laptops are great to bring everywhere. When we have trips out of town, I just bring my laptop with me so I can check my work.:)

8. Vinaya

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    I have a small cubicle in my home,which is my office as well as work room. I have a coffee maker, a electric jug, and a small fridge in my cubicle. I love to work on my cubicle.

9. Alexandoy

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +18 / -0
    I would love to have a Mac, you know. But it costs more than double the price of an ordinary laptop which also costs more than a desktop. What I love in Mac is its propensity for good graphics. It is very apt for doing video editing since it is fast in processing as well. And I like that line where you got familiar with it. That is encouraging for me. By the way, I'm considering laptop now at the thought that I can bring it when we travel abroad. Maybe that is a big plus since we travel abroad several times in a year.

10. SirJoe

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    i like going to the public library it really gets you focused on your work. There also less distractions there and the fact that everyone is focused on what they are doing really helps you when you feel like wondering off.

11. djweb

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +14 / -0
    I can see that most people seem to love working from home. Maybe because that is the most comfortable place for freelancers. IF we really loved going to some office, we would have a 9 to 5 job, wouldn't we.

12. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    As for me my laptop sleeps in my bag and never carried anywhere to use it. The only one place I am using is at my home and after that leave it off. Presently looking to carry tablet while traveling on trips and it is a great way to spend time in buses and trains.

13. briannagodess

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +18 / -0
    True enough, the Mac's price is quite high. This one I'm using is supposed to be my husband's laptop but he just gave it to me so I can work. I do think that the graphics in this laptop is quite good. But I'd say that there are other laptops that are quite as good as this one. I just saw the Lenovo Laptops the other day in the mall and they seem sturdy to me. I don't know much about their performance since I only saw them from a far though.

14. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    I love working at home because I can work comfortably, even with my feet propped up on a chair or table. However, one downside of working at home is sometimes, I might get too comfortable, especially since the bed is just within reach.

15. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    My favorite place for work as freelancer is my home, because i made my room for comfortably work online. Sometime if i bored form doing something regularly.
    i also like to work in our society ground because my WIFI connection work perfectly in society ground and some people around me in ground for taking.

16. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    My favorite place is Garden to work as a freelancer due to here climate is very good now India spring season is going and in spring season little bit of weather is cold I love you spring season very much freelancer provide you flexibility to complete your job anywhere like your a study room your classroom also you perform your work in traveling.

17. RADHESHYAM GUPTA

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    I work on my own laptop with my iPod for listening music at my home in work room, Because music is my favorite and my office is a peaceful palace for working.
    I never like travel long distance daily because travel takes few hours in a day that few our generate few money for me.

18. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    Well, i like my computer table and comfortable chair where i sit back and relax enjoying my work. A good place is always something that lets you entertain yourself with the work and you find an ease to sit and work.

19. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    I have never work at a restaurant on a laptop before. If you are at a restaurant, you need to buy something before they let you use their wifi. I always work at home.

20. VIVEK KUMAR

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Freelancing means freedom from specific place.I like to do my project at my home. I am always want to live with my family so I choose the freelancing carrier. In freelancing also have no time bound on work , you can do you work as you wish.