Just Gossip Your first website

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkstar_tfd

Yellow Belt
Your first website?

What was your first website about ? When did you created your first website and how did it looked compared to what you could build now, as a website ?

Please share you "memories" ( and if you are able even the screenshots ) with us, it would be interesting to see how webmaster progress.

Neon

Yellow Belt
I have my first blog. Its a good memories tho. Its not yet that old but i spent lots of time configuring it and writing articles originally. its tivstip.co.nr

darkstar_tfd

Yellow Belt
Nice website, so you are new into webmaster area ?

It is good that you are creating unique content, that is a very important factor on getting traffic from SEs

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
My first website was Gameareus I think it was in 1998, domain names cost an arm and a leg back them, I paid £200 to register the domain for 1 year. I used to sell computer games from that site. I use a shopping cart called Shop Assistant to develop the site.
Now I have absolutely no interested in computer games any more (I am too old :( but I am keeping the domain online just for nostalgia :)

darkstar_tfd

Yellow Belt
Cool website Temi, games are still a good business, as a shop or as content ( become publisher ) so your first website can still be a good business today!

My first website was Gameareus I think it was in 1998, domain names cost an arm and a leg back them, I paid £200 to register the domain for 1 year. I used to sell computer games from that site. I use a shopping cart called Shop Assistant to develop the site.
Now I have absolutely no interested in computer games any more (I am too old :( but I am keeping the domain online just for nostalgia :)

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
You are right DKs, I am just not interest in that any more. The site was even an authority for a few keywords at a point.... maybe I will be interested in the future.

Neon

Yellow Belt
Wow pretty excellent maintenance! since 1998? 1 decade already? One of a kind. Domains cost a big ouch on the pocket that time. I read it on news. But preserving it is a nice job.

JLHC

Yellow Belt
It has been quite some time now since I created my first website. It is still online now but I am not really active in updating it although there are still many visits especially from Google. I was using a site builder back then. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.